I go onto the internet everyday on either my phone, which I use apps like...

I use WhatsApp everyday and pretty much every time I go on my phone I need to check WhatsApp.
BlackBerry Messenger (BBM)I also check BBM a lot, but not as much as WhatsApp, because I talk to people more on WhatsApp than BBM.
I check Facebook nowhere near as much as I used to, it was a kind of obsession for a while and I think it's very easy to get addicted to, in fact I think all apps are... Especially apps that are socializing apps.


Instagram is definitely my all time favourite app at the moment, not too sure why to be honest, again VERY addictive aha.
I also use my laptop to go on various websites that are not the same to use on your phone, for example...
Soundcloud

Which I don't often use, but I use it to hear new releases for some underground artists like Woz, Zed Bias or Paleman and also to hear mixes from radio shows like Rinse FM. I prefer to use my laptop to use Soundcloud because my laptop has better sound quality.
Mrtzcmp3
Mrtzcmp3 is a website for downloading music that I use pretty much everyday because it provides pretty much all the music I'm looking for at a great quality, an even better quality than other websites or even iTunes which provides 128 kbps, however I need music quality to be 320 kbps.
No comments:
Post a Comment